Census anyone

by kls 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• urbanized
    urbanized

Yes, the US Census should be returned; its really important and the results help the Feds decide where to distribute the few funds that they send on to cities & other areas in need of public improvements like buildings & programs. I don't know what you would be getting now-in 2005. If it's from the Federal Gov't then its a projection, or another tool to aid in all the estimates that go on in the five-year mark between census polls. If its from your city or county it may for some local funding issues they have going on. If you don't want to return it due to privacy issues, by all means don't. Just always return the ones on the 10 year mark; you legally must and they are a necessity.

• kls
    kls

This census says...U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE

Economics and Statistics Administration.

I assume that this is Goverment and i should send it back ,,,Right?

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    Monkey is getting really confused and gas is building up

He's talking about the census that King David conducted... Jehovah was well angry that David counted a few people, so he sent a plague to kill 70,000 Israelites... Godly justice at its best...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/95743/1.ashx

The funny thing is, when David was incited to conduct the "illegal census" in 2 Samuel 24, the original Hebrew says that Jehovah himself incited David to conduct the census,

The exact word for word translation of 2 Samuel in the original Hebrew is:

"And again the anger (flaired-nostrils) of YHWH was kindled (burning) against Israel, and He moved (enticed/incited) David against them to say (utter), Go (proceed) number (count/reckon/perform a census on) Israel and Judah."

• kls
    kls
    He's talking about the census that King David conducted... Jehovah was well angry that David counted a few people, so he sent a plague to kill 70,000 Israelites... Godly justice at its best...

Thanks Doray, poot, now i feel better

• urbanized
    urbanized

http://www.census.gov/epct/mso/household_surveys/004004.html This page has questions & answers like "Is this a legitimate survey?" and then lists a directory so that you can get in touch with your local office & make sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit