Shameless plea for attention

by wanderlustguy 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

i wonder if this will last as long sixtysixs thread which also demanded unwarranted attention....

(wanders off in search of... breasts)

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    (wanders off in search of... breasts)

Bring them back here...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

WLG see how quickly my breasts replaced you in the asttention stakes. bet you;re feeling pretty low now - huh?

• defd
    defd

Wanderlust guy, you just dont know how to do it. take it from a pro, just say you are thinking of serving Jehovah through his visible Org. Your topic will be on fire

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey WLG, how are you?

cj

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    take it from a pro, just say you are thinking of serving Jehovah through his visible Org. Your topic will be on fire

LOL defd!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hi Babe!

How are you? Still love ya! You hottie you...dammit all to heck I am married!

Brookie

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    WLG see how quickly my breasts replaced you in the asttention stakes. bet you;re feeling pretty low now - huh?

Hey, have to respect breasts...just ask Brooke.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Defd:

Wanderlust guy, you just dont know how to do it (Ooo, errr). take it from a prostitute, just say you are thinking of serving Jehovah's visible Organ. Your topic (and everything else) will be on fire

You may have a point (haha) but I still think the breasts idea was a better one - it's a sure success

Just don't get Joel on man-paps

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

man you look like tom green

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit