crap i had a dream

by tsunami_rid3r 14 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

tsu-

Don't know about being a prophet, but keep those dreams coming.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    well i was driving around this town, it had a courthouse, tall buildings, and a big mall. she gave me a paper with a store name, the place to meet her. i couldnt find the store and kept driving around. so i called her and she told me to meet her somewhere else. i just kept driving around. i got on the highway andthere was garbage dumps on the side of the road. i never found her. what does it mean?

This reminds me of a dream I had years ago, only I was driving all over the place trying to find the source of a very annoying sound. Everywhere I went I could hear it but never could find what was making it.

I woke up to find my alarm clock had been going off for about an hour.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

blurrrrrr

• Preston
    Preston

couldnt find her?.......THAT BITCH LIED!!!!

- Preston

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

probably, i was alluding to something like that.

its just that i think i love her or care for her or think shes the one(that was stupid we're still both young) or something because i've done a lot of things with her like prom, shows and concerts, going to the mall, or just driving around. if anything shes like a very good friend to me. i don't think she has the same feelings for me or shes doing a good job not admitting them. the comment she left on my blog, about her loving me, i really wish it was from her.

just for now i'm trying to stay as friends. and i'm trying hard, i mean i've been trying to meet other girls, i've gotten numbers but i think about it, and it just doesnt click like its clicking for me with her. but i think its going good because all of the boys shes had crushes on for a few weeks, she never talks to them once they pass and we have still been talking to each for the past summer.

oh yea and honestly is 5'2 a bad height for a guy? i think girls like guys taller than them....so what can I do to try to gain a few inches?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit