crap i had a dream

by tsunami_rid3r 14 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i dreamed about that girl i like, i was looking for her. she told me where she was at, but i couldnt find her.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

And what?

DB74

• Dimples
    Dimples

O.K. ???????

DIMPLES

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Do you need a hug?

Kwin

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

well i was driving around this town, it had a courthouse, tall buildings, and a big mall. she gave me a paper with a store name, the place to meet her. i couldnt find the store and kept driving around. so i called her and she told me to meet her somewhere else. i just kept driving around. i got on the highway andthere was garbage dumps on the side of the road. i never found her. what does it mean?

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

nothing------------nothing at all.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    i dreamed about that girl i like, i was looking for her. she told me where she was at, but i couldnt find her.

Well that sucks.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

before I opened the post, I knew already that the dream must have been about a girl.

Am I a profet now?

But I can relate to these experiences although they were some time ago....

• lawrence
    lawrence

tsu-

The meaning...

The courthouse was Babylon the Great and the tall buildings were the image of the wild beast, the mall was the Assembly Hall. The paper you were given was an assembly program and the store to meet in was the lake of fire, but was destroyed, so you had to meet your temptress in her promised paradise. You left the assembly and then you ended up on The Lost Highway. The garbage dumps were New Jersey, a stone's throw from the antitypical Kingdom of God, which was destroyed. The dump held the bodies to be cleaned up (7 months according to Ezekiel). The good news -- you were still alive. Okay, next dream!

Now, tell me tsu - do you feel better?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

cool so im like a prophet for sure then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit