Don't forget to give in your July service report everyone...

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Hope no one puked...

• Legolas
  • horrible life
    horrible life

-1 I took my Crisis book to work to read on my lunch break. A co-worker has a friend that is a JW. I told her a little of what I have learned. Hope this will

counteract somebodies hour this month. HL

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

JH:

Pioneer hours on JWD, eh?

• JH
    JH

I wonder if Stilla can count his hours for the apostofest....lol

• blondie
    blondie

Can you remember an elder or MS calling your for your time who never talked to you at the KH?

God already knows how much time I spent preaching/teaching. Let the holy spirit tell the elders or better yet the elders show to read my mind like they do on so many other occasions.

Blondie

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

"could all you brothers and sisters please get brother dickheede your time by the end of the evening tonight? it just makes the compiling so much easier."

• JH
    JH

Easy hours in the service..

returnvisitbuttlight1ym.jpg

• Legolas
    Legolas

Blondie yes I can....LOL

Can you remember an elder or MS calling your for your time who never talked to you at the KH?

God already knows how much time I spent preaching/teaching. Let the holy spirit tell the elders or better yet the elders show read my mind like they do on so many other occasions.

That is so funny I wished I would have thought of that back then!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I could turn in my time for last night! Oh wait, no I was preaching against it! jh, you bloody wanker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit