What do you think of the gring?

by gringojj 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

George...LOL...mine is rum and coke to 'deal' with you men!!!

Gring...Your wife sounds to be a fair lady, I hope in the end she will see them for what they really are..a CULT.

• talesin
    talesin

Gring, my impression is that you are a loving, gentle man, with a really silly resplendant sense of humour. Your wife is LUCKY (love that word!) indeed to have married you, and over time, let's hope that common sense will prevail. Happy to have you here with us.

xo

tal

• gringojj
    gringojj

I think my wife knew she was in trouble the day my mother looked at her and said" now you know my grandchildren are going to celebrate birthdays and christmas right"? She has now warmed up to the idea. We looked up why you cant celebrate birthdays. We also looked up why you can wear a wedding ring. Someone posted about a few days back. Anyways the bottom line is the wts doesnt make sense, and deep down she knows it. But the last thing I would ever do is tell her she cant go to a meeting or something. I want her to realize on her own that they are crap, not just because i say so. I actually think she likes my anti-witnessing. I really think she wants to believe they are crap, but she is scared of what will happen when she accepts it. For her if she doesnt beleive them, she wont believe anyone.

• vitty
    vitty

I thought you posts on the awake mag where very funny and you do seem to have some insight in this cult which is good.

Your right its a good idea never to stop her going to a meeting, if she has to fight fór something it will make her strong and thats not what you want.

Instead, if she starts going regular, make fun alternatives to do instead on a meeting night. And dont have the kids if she wants to go to an evening meeting, taking kids to a meeting on your own is no fun, that will really put her off from going

And to add: I think you are resplendant !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep using this word and now im driving myself mad...............how fortunate I am !!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Gring you say

I have never been brainwashed by them,

but then you say

how fortunate we are!

sounds pretty brianwashed to me!

Anyway my opinion initially was here's a scary mother who looks just like hisbiscus and keeps saying resplendent and I would avoid any thread where I saw your name because you were freaking me out.

I'm a bit dim and it took me a good week to realise why I was getting freaked out - I hadn't realised that all your phrases were typical watchtower phrases - and it was chiming something sinister in my head. Thats how brainwashed I was.

Once I got what you were doing I breathed a big chesty sigh of relief - giggled nervously and hoped never to react that way again to the word resplendent. or how fortunate me are. To tell the truth I was well happified!

In short - you are very cool!

• G Money
    G Money

Genial.......... cono..... jajjaja

Cool man!

• under74
    under74

I think you're all right....but then sometimes I'm not sure what people think about me so this post may not mean much.

• under74
    under74

oh wait...did you call youself "the gring?"

Man, anyone that calls themselves by a name starting with "the" is either retardedly (yes, I know that's not a word) egotistic or hilarious. Considering your past posts I will say hilarious.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

how fortunate we are to have you here, gringojj! how fortunate we are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit