Update on sunspot

by Es 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

It went well, the plastic surgeon doesnt think its cancer or could turn to cancer but he wants to take it out anyway, as the nurse said we have sent things off we didnt think was cancerous and they returned back being cancer. The only downfall is for a 10 min surgery i have to pay $1000 for the hospital for the day, and on a pension its almost impossible. So they gave me the number of another surgeon who operates in his centre rather than hospital, so its cheaper, so just waiting for referral and then i will be seen by him. Thanks all es

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((es)))

I'm glad to know things went well. *whew* Such a scare for such a young woman!

I have to tell you though I thought by your title you meant "Sunspot" or Annie from this board. I thought, "I just saw her in another thread." LOL

Andi

• Dimples
    Dimples

Es,

Glad things went well. I know that must have been very scary for you. Continued well wishes....

DIMPLES

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for the update and good news, ES.

Maybe you can pay so much a month for the surgery.

Let us know how it goes.

Hubert

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Es!

Glad to hear you're okay, and will get the deed done under better financial circumstances! Like our Dansk brought out a few days ago, medical treatment is outrageous!

I have to tell you though I thought by your title you meant "Sunspot" or Annie from this board. I thought, "I just saw her in another thread." LOL

Andi, you can only imagine how *I* felt when I saw that! I was just here this afternoon and I wondered if I'd had a melt-down and croaked and didn't know it yet, LOL! Like the fella that brings my meals on wheels said today wen I asked him how he was doing today----he said that he hadn't seen his name in the obits in this AM's paper---so he guessed he was doin' just fine!

still here...

Annie

• tweety
    tweety

Glad to hear that everything went well for you. Dee

• talesin
    talesin

What, es? I thought you were in the British Isles, or Oz, and had health care! I'm sorry, hun! (((hug)))

Please, get the best care you can. Happy it's not the bad stuff.

xo

tal

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Annie))))

I'm glad you didn't read about yourself in the obits. I would have to wonder who stole your moniker.

Andi

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Glad to know that both Es and Sunspot are a-ok Best wishes on getting the little sunspot removed, Es ! ! !

~Merry

• Es
    Es

heheh opps prob could have worded the title better than i did. With the health care thing coz im on a pension i cant afford the pay for health insurance, and because its on the face nobody wants to touch it other than plastic surgeouns, so I will see how i go. es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit