Fishy problem.

by mtbatoon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

My fish don't do greens! wonder if frozen sweetcorn might tempt him?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

crumpet, you're not trying to encourage your goldfish to commit suicide are you?

The idea is you put him in the freezer not try to tempt him in there!!!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I regret to inform you the said tetra is no more. He passed away this morning surrounded by his peers.

As for the flying fox he don't look well at all. As the other fish the he came in with are all well I wouldn't be surprised if he may well of been involved in the demise of the tetra. I've heard that fish are susceptible to strokes due to shock.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sorry to hear about the tetra. What was his/her name? Mine are Ant, Dec and Cat. Its Ant thats been doing his upside down stuff. Anyway I've put a sturdy bridge in and he goes under their wish helps him stay upright. He didn't fancy any peas and was terrified when I suggested he come and have a look at the freezer contents close up to see if there was anything tempting!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I never managed to find out his name due to the poor sound interface 'twixt water and air. I tend to call all my fish Trevor except for the plecostomous who has the honorific Mr, making him Mr Plec.

Sorry to hear of your picky eater, maybe he's a northern fish and want the mushy.

• kls
    kls
    I regret to inform you the said tetra is no more. He passed away this morning surrounded by his peers.

So when is the funeral and are you having a fish fry after?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

It will be a small private affair but you are more than welcome to sent wreaths or cash equivalently.

Does char grilled count as cremation?

• kls
    kls
    It will be a small private affair but you are more than welcome to sent wreaths or cash equivalently.

Does char grilled count as cremation

Wreaths or cashhow about my condolences

Char grilled ,yes i guess that would be cremation with a little seasoning

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

One job I had I bought a Male Beta and kept him (in his bowl) on my desk. It was much more fun than watching a plant grow! His name was Moe Bettah.

One Monday morning when I went in to work his bowl was empty. I found him under the desk, completely dried out. I actually started crying!

One of my co-workers came over and asked why I was upset. I showed him Moe, and told her I felt so bad, he committed suicide!

Suicide?! She exclaimed, how did he commit suicide?

He jumped.

True story.

I cried, she laughed, then we went and flushed him,

I later regretted his funeral. He dried so perfectly that I wished I had mounted him!

Oh well.

• kls
    kls

LOL Brenda ,,,,,,,sorry but can't help laughing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit