How many remember the 15 min break Between the Public Tlk and WT Study?

by Wasanelder Once 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

As kid I remember a break of 15 minutes between the Public Talk and the WT study. All the new ones and "weak" ones ran out to smoke. Loved to see the attendant round them up to come back in when the droning began again. How about you? Were any of you around in them early days of the bOrg?

W.Once

• Frog
    Frog

a smoke break?!?!...must have been before my time! How tempting it would have been to just take off during the break, I'm sure many did:))

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

yeah i remember. me and my brothers weren't allowed to go outside because we would get dirty or hide because we didn't want to go back in. i think my little brother even got in trouble for pissing outside once

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

yeah i remember. me and my brothers weren't allowed to go outside because we would get dirty or hide because we didn't want to go back in. i think my little brother even got in trouble for pissing outside once

• thom
    thom

I remember that as a kid. I must have been pretty young, I don't remember if I went outside or not. Main thing I remember is when they stopped having breaks and I remember being disappointed about it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

dont remember it as long as 15 mins

but i do remember a 5 mins break

most people just sat in their seats looking round and nodding

not much else you could do

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Yea..I remember the break...then they put a stop to them....I heard it was because some of you people...and I'm not naming any names, you know who you are.......but some of you people smoked and even, *gasp....left like you thought the meeting was over. So ya ruined it for the rest of us. Thanks alot.

Lisa

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

for crying out loud...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

edited because I don't need to say it twice...you heard it the first time....

Lisa

• Englishman
    Englishman

Heh. I do remember after the public talk (where were the public, BTW?) the exhortations to stay to the WT. Course, all the weak one's scarpered after the PT, having shown their faces but being unable to stand another awful hour in the KH.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit