How did you all find this site???

by Legolas 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I googled something TOTALLY unrelated to anything in the Dub world while researching a business topic. But, having grown up Dub, I made note of the address & came back a few weeks later when I had time to explore.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

from Randy Waters site www.freeminds.org

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I seriously can't remember.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Randy waters. He referred me when i sent him a question about the dungeons and dragons game authors.

S

• greendawn
    greendawn

I found it after doing a general google search for "ex jw discussion forums" though I had heard about it before from another forum, as being a very active place.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Well I was looking up "Jehovah's Witnesses" in google, found a quiz asking how much of a Jehovah's Witness are you?

Did the quiz and it lead me to this site.

Evanescence

• Ellie
    Ellie

I was bored one day and typed Jehovahs witness into the search engine, I had a read of someones site and then emailed them asking for more sites, and he pointed me in this direction.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I Googled "Jehovah's Witnesses" until I found something interesting.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I saw the dateline program exposing the pedophiles within the org. At the end of the show they gave out the website for silentlambs, it was from silent lambs i found this website. I have to say i am very happy i did.

• rem
    rem

If I remember correctly a lot of us old-timers came over here from the old "H2O" message board when it closed down. Some go even further back than that - to a mailing-list I think.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit