How did you all find this site???

by Legolas 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

The reason I ask is because lately I have been on other sites telling people to come and join this site!!

• JH
    JH

I was searching JW stuff, and I emailed a person for more info, and he sent me the link to this place.

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

My husband found it while doing research about jw's. He later told me he found this site and he wanted me to take a look. I was still in the org, but working my way out. It took me about 3 months to take a look, then after that, it took me a couple of months of disbelief and crying, then the realization that i was not alone.
    Now, i am telling everyone i know to come here, its helped so many people.

BC

• shera
    shera

I found this place from www.beliefnet.com ,where I used to debate with active JW's...I must pop over there and see how things are going.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

I was searching for answers because I became concerned because of my wife getting involved with JWs. The only site I knew of that dealt with exposing false religions and cults was rickross.com, because I knew there were pages there devoted to exposing the WCG (Armstrong), which is my own background. I think I found this place through a link from rickross, but it may have been on Google, I was doing a lot of websearches that day as well.

• Bryan
    Bryan

GOOGLE!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• hubert
    hubert

I was e-mailing an ex-j.w. that I knew, because my daughter was getting involved with the j.w.'s, and this friend told me about this site. This was almost a year ago, and I've been here, almost every day, since.

Hubert

• karen96
    karen96

I found it through http://watchtower.observer.org/ on the links page.

karen

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hey Karen did you talk to an Yvonne on that because I talked to a Karen!!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Surfing the net about jw stuff.

DIMPLES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit