Tom Cruise (Scientologist) vs. Brooke Shields (Postpartum Depression)

by Scully 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for the article Scully. Nina went through post-partum depression with both children, although the first was the most severe. It was real, and very debilitating. I saw first hand the difference in a woman I had known for 13 years. It had nothing to do with her chakra level (or whatever stupidity Scientology spouts off on the subject).

However it is a mistake to listen to any celebrity just because they're famous. Whether it is Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts or Puff Daddy. These are people of average intelligence (being generous here), and their fame gives them no more authority than you or me. They can go on Oprah and fire all the inane drivel they want but just because they were in a movie that grossesd $200 million does not make them God's gift, despite what their ego says.

In all candor, it is not humanly possible for me to care less what Tom Cruise (or any other celebrity) says, thinks or does. I care as much about them as they do about me.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Tom cruise is only good at being an actor (quite a few great movies), besides that he is a big Arsewipe!

he is brainwashed, just like these JW dubs!

• karen96
    karen96

His whole behavior lately is questionable. Actually, in April when he first started blowing the Scientology horn, I thought I might check it out. When I Googled Scientology, and read some of the info from the anti sites, I couldn't believe what taught! That's when I Googled JW's and found this site, so I guess one good thing came from it!

Actually, Tom Cruises' fanaticism recently has turned me off from watching "War of the Worlds", and I gotta beleive Mr. Speilberg isn't too thrilled with him lately either.

karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit