Do you prefer fake or real.....

by Dimples 31 Replies latest jw friends

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

i like real nails better than fake nails the only reason being is because i dont have to pay to get the real ones filled in every week for my girlfriend.

as far as bewbies go most girls could use them because as far as i know every girl has one bigger than the other its hard to get 2 things that close together to look exactly the same. ifs its not overdone and the doc can make them perck out like on a 19 year old thats cool. if a girl has the basset hound bewbies get the job done or put them up.

• kls
    kls

I don't have any nails to speak of , but there was the time i tryed to grow them , picked my nose and drew blood ,so off went the nails.

• delilah
    delilah

I wasn't thinking boobs, hahahaha, I was thinking....Pearls, .....my mind has gone AWOL... I prefer real nails, but mine are thin as well, and chip easily. I have my hands in water every day, (my job) so I don't have fake ones very often.....my man likes them all done up in RED polish tho' and they have to scratch real nice.....his back....

Delilah

• greendawn
    greendawn

I always prefer the real to the artificial so here also I'd go for the real nails.

With all due respect, ladies, when I look at a woman, I could care less about her nails, unless they're covered with fungus or otherwise disgusting. I could care less about her Louis Vuitton handbag, her Porsche, etc.. I'm looking at her body first. And if it's not attractive, a million dollar nail job won't change my lack of interest.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I like real nails. I find the fake ones very difficult to drive into a 2 x 4 without breaking them. Fake nails just don't seem to live up to the force of a hammer. :-P

• Valis
    Valis

Real chichis and real nails....GOD BLESS! Real chichis and fake nails...GOD BLESS! .. Fake chichis and fake nails? Bring me another beer please and the check...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

An old lady once told me that if you had fake nails you could not possibly be a hard worker. I tried fake nails and I could not do a thing with them. so I love how the fake look...but I cant keep them and my real ones wont grow because I always am doing something. They get broke, and flake, and smashed, paint under them, car grease. you name it.

Decki of the wish I could be more girli class!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    chichis

hmmm Valis, I've never heard anyone else use that word. It's my word for my genitalia. You are using it for boobs, right? I mean, I hope there are not fake pleasure buttons.

• Es
    Es

I love fake there just to much work. But yeah def fake look great not particularly long just a nice length and french manicure....looks great. es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit