Hobbies & talents & dislikes.

by hibiscusfire 25 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Ruby:

Talents: I am an artist and a musician, been playing piano since I was 4 years old and currently do a lot of work with keyboard programming

Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!

I have a keyboard at home and all I can do is pick. I can play tunes but not chords so good. I have a guitar too but that's hard to play. I also have an mouth organ and a recorder but can't play so good. Only when I practice. I love musical instruments.

The piano is great!!!!!!! I admire you!!!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jt:microbrewer

What's a microbrewer?

HF

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

What's a microbrewer?

I like to brew my own beer at home>

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jt:

I like to brew my own beer at home

Seriously? How do you do that?

Well I don't drink beer - don't like the bitter taste but it's good for your hair right?

I heard beer is good for the bladder too.

HF

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

JT Stumbler:

Microbrewers rock! That's how our home town brew all started, "New Knoxville".

Amen to that old thinking outside of the box!

• gringojj
    gringojj

I like cars.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

tij:

talents....songwriting

recording and performing...not overly talented but getting better

I think that is wonderful. So when you write a song what happens next.

If I write something for you sometime would you consider using it???? I make up poems sometimes. Sometimes I make up my own song because I love to sing. I kind of not singing so much now though. sinuses bothering me so I'm coughing a bit.

HF

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Seriously? How do you do that?

You can do it several ways. My first batch was a kit of India Pale ale. The initail cost was around $100. Once you have all the equipment you can just purchase the ingredience for the type you like or want to try. For about $30 you can make (2) cases or 24-8oz. bottles of quality beer. One plus of brewing your own beer is you get the Vitamin B's that the major brewers filter out. Its great because beer actually makes you pass the B Vitamins out of your body. By drinking your homebrew you are actually adding the B's therfore you can drink more without the bad side effects. aka headaches in the morning. Thanks for asking. And remember.. Beer isn't just for breakfast anymore.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

h/fire...yeah i have written music for a number of people who have given me poems etc

currently working on a batch merrymagdelene sent me

sometimes i have to rearrange the wording or the order of poems because the structure doesnt always fit a song which tends to need to be a bit more orderly than a poem...it is usually only very small changes that have to be made..and has to keep in with the essence of the poems message so if you dont mind that than sure..send me something and i will write and record it and send it back to you

pm me or email..(in my bio)

• kls
    kls

Hobbies*

Collecting musle cars and working on them& driving fast.

Planting things and watching my dog dig them up.

Talents*

I can wallpaper ,fix most anything

Dislikes *

Lieing

2 faced people

People that try to hurt others

Speeding tickets ( non yet) Knock on wood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit