Police give man amputated foot back

by loosie 20 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

Image if Lorena Bobbitt's husband did the same thing.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Oh, I dont know....I had gallbladder surgery, out of curiousity, I ask for my stones. They looked l like multi-colored chick peas, all 13 of them........it was an 11 hour operation and i considered myself lucky. rocky220 [from the taking better care of myself class]

• delilah
    delilah

EWWWwwwwww......I kept the hardware from my ankle surgery......but i wouldn't keep anything else removed from my body....that's gross.

Delilah

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

OMG... my husband thinks I'm a weirdo for keeping a baby tooth... Can you just imagine a first date with this guy?... "Hey, cutie. Wanna see something real special?" heh..heh...

J

• minimus
    minimus

My uncle kept his severed finger in a pickle jar.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"Can you just imagine a first date with this guy?... "Hey, cutie. Wanna see something real special?""

Yeah, I could imagine a guy asking "Have you ever been with a man who could give you a whole foot?" *LOL*

At least it gives him a leg up on the competition.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Dan-O......BOOOOOOO......HISS.

LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's bizarre but I can understand why some persons may find it hard to completely separate themselves from a body part. Some keep gall bladder and kidney stones that were surgically removed, in a jar.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I know this guy. not as friends, but he's one of the Eastside Lawrence hippies. I lived about eight blocks from him until last week.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Rubottom asked to have the severed foot. A pathologist at the hospital checked to make sure it wouldn't be a hazard and told him he could have it, provided he kept it in a container labeled with instructions for handling the formaldehyde.

I should say so. What's the World coming to if we can't keep our own (or others') body parts in fomaldehyde/Sarsons/fridge-freezer ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit