JW just emailed me a new experience

by acuragirl 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Carol
    Carol

Now Vitty how can you say the JW's are inadequite? After all didn't I read in an earlier thread about one of the brothers saying the JW youths did not need to go to college because they had been educated by the "truth"? Surely Jehovah's Holy Spirit would aid them in their teaching work and yes Ezekiel3 they are looking for the "ignorant" so they can "educate" them!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

They found someone in a fragile condition, and gave her "hope".

I can see the inconsistancies as WE as the group experiencing this, as there are many who cannot speak in the first person.

Hopefully, once this fragile person gains some recovery and self-confidence, she will be able to see the man behind the curtain.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    She started to cry when reading the scripture that says "...he cares for you." She had a very hard time believing that Jehovah God could care for her

And He does unless she decides the WTBTS is not for her.

• vitty
    vitty

Now Defd could be in be in bed (time difference) but what is nbsp that he added to my post

Lets be real we`r nt we totally ineffective, bored and didnt really believe what we said.

I was, if someone showed an interest I thought"Oh no, dont do it dont have a study" And I knew nothing about the scandles. bUT i KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG

Defd Join us, the dark side, you know you want to. You know deep, deep down the WT are crap

Honestly, i was brought up in it............came back when I was an adult. Its NOT THE "TRUTH"

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The experience sounds genuine. I've heard such experiences from people of every walk of faith.

• out of the box
    out of the box

jgnat, I agree with your post!

There are so many experiences like this out there! Many people need so much in the begining but their solution is SO MUCH more than a few answers can give. They need MORE than a bible study, they need support, family and love!

out of the box

• Berean
    Berean

I know this experience to be absolutely true since I heard of it happening at least twice before with other releases in the last thirty years or so. The experience was almost word for word, therefore, it had to be an actual experience and the truth.

As further proof, Jehovah’s Witnesses NEVER tell a lie or EXPAND on the truth, therefore, this experience once again stands as a testament to the truthfulness of the brothers and sisters. ;) The world calls this circular reasoning, but within the “Truth” this is reasonable validation of an experience. (Oh man . . . I hope I didn’t confuse my self just now, much less anyone else).

Conclusion … is this experience true? Uhhh … sure … why not.

Berean

• Legolas
    Legolas

Like i said fling enough sh*t.............

• out of the box
    out of the box

Berean,

I know this experience to be absolutely true since I heard of it happening at least twice before with other releases in the last thirty years or so. The experience was almost word for word, therefore, it had to be an actual experience and the truth.

Are you trying to say that this type of experience happened ONLY once, and it has been talked about twice in 30 yrs??? Or was it happening twice in 30 years? So, the first experience like this happened about 30 yrs ago and one more time since, and it is being 'released' as 'news' in today's 'new word'??? There is NOTHING NEW to report??? That says a LOT about the borg!

That experience was not that fantastic, and if it was the 'truth' org then why wouldn't it be said 'oh another one did that today, ho hum?

out of the box

• Berean
    Berean

out of the box

I was being a smart a$$ about the whole experience - you know, sarcastic. I don't beleive any of the experiences... well maybe .01% of them.

Berean (warped humor)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit