If you bought a new car, what color would you take it?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Metallic Red.

But I do love the colour that elsewhere picked.

cj

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I love red! I'm also in the market for a new car and am probably going to buy a car this week when I get 5 spare moments. But the car I'm thinking about getting doesn't come in red. I'm thinking pearlised white or obsidian metallic black.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

White because it is cooler and doesn't show up as much dirt as a black car; black also absorbs more heat.

• shera
    shera

I liked this color- frosted mink pearl Silver is nice too.

• shera
    shera

Eleswhere thats an awesome looking car!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Silver can be nearly invisible against the pavement on overcast days. Heck even on some bright sunny days. I'm all for safety. (Remember James Dean died on a bright sunny day in a silver sports car, but was going the speed limit)

I love red cars! I bought a nissan Sentra because it was red. AND when I left the lights on or opened the door with the keys in the ignition, it called me a "ding-dong"... It KNEW me!

Our next vehicle if purchased new, will probably be white or bright safety yellow if it's sporty. White because it will go to Hawaii, and will help reduce heat in the vehicle AND it will blend in with every other car there... there is something to be said about anonymity(sp).

JH, have fun, drive safe!

• G Money
    G Money

For a while, all my cars were black as it looked good. Then came the hassle of dirt. Now I favour white although silver doesn't look bad on some cars. It is the colour of Germnan racing so the Germans have semeed to perfect the colour whilst some others have crappy looking silvers.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

No zebra striped cars? Thats discrimination!

• JH
    JH

Here you go butt

• orion
    orion

Personally, black gets to hot and shows the dirt, red catches the eyes of cops (although I do love red). Silver is a good color... its not white but it stays cool doesn't show much dirt and if you get a small ding it doesn't show up as much. My huby and I are getting the highlander w/ the third row seat(for the family) and we both like the silvery green color but i don't know if the corolla comes in that. Thats a great car and should last you forever....I've had good experiances with toyotas. Good luck and enjoy.......Getting a new car can sure feel good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit