If you bought a new car, what color would you take it?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

black

• z
    z

Silver.

• blondie
    blondie

Not white or black.

Red-red attracts police attention more.

Blue is good, silver too; I have had cars in both those colors.

(AC is mandatory)

• luna2
    luna2

This probably sounds weird, but I'd go for the seafoam green, gray or the goldy-tan...this is because those mid-range shades don't ever look as dirty as very light or very dark colored cars.

In the past ten years I've had a dark green car and a white car...they never look clean (I'm not going to spend a whole afternoon polishing the darned thing either). Next car I get will not be white (as it is now), cream or anything dark!

• minimus
    minimus

Black is beautiful.

• Elsewhere
  • z
    z

JH you know our winter here after the first snow all car look like s*** so any color will do haha but the best color for our nice and coolwinter is silver I drive silver the rest of the family cars you know S*****

• JH
    JH

Z, I had many silver gray cars, I'm fed up of that. Yeah our winters are shitty, but I tend to wash my car often even in the winter.

Purple !

I don't see purple, maybe blue would be nice The colors don't look the same when standing in front of the cars. Although there is white in the toyota site, I didn't see a white car at Toyota since years. Seems to be out of style around here. Black is nice only when it's clean, spotless. Sand color or beige is too old for me. I have a dark gray one right now.

JH, you dont need a 4 door anymore (of course unless you plan on going in field service!) Go with the other car!

That's right Butt, JH needs not sit 4 in his car anymore unless an earthquake rattles the area and I become ascared.

Go with the other car!

Too late, I told my nephew who is buying my car that I was getting a Toyota, not a Honda, so he already filled up his check at the name of the Toyota garage. They are both good cars anyway.

Toyotas are easier on insurance, and cost a little less, and do a little better mileage per gallon. I had a few Honda's I saw a small difference.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I like the new dark purple color that is becomming popular

• kls
    kls

For me my favorite is black . They always more sporty and tuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit