My wife is onto something ... and it isn't me (hint: 586/87)

by ithinkisee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

so how did it go? did you two talk about the subject anymore on your way to and from NC?

• TheListener
    TheListener

I just want to say - THE FRUSTRATION OF NOT KNOWING IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I feel slightly better now.

Hope you are having a good trip ithinkisee.

• Honesty
    Honesty

What stuff in Zechariah?

*** Rbi8 Zechariah 7:1-6 ***
    7 Furthermore, it came about that in the fourth year of Da·ri'us the king the word of Jehovah occurred to Zech·a·ri'ah, on the fourth [day] of the ninth month, [that is,] in Chis'lev. 2 And Beth'el proceeded to send Shar·e'zer and Re'gem-mel'ech and his men to soften the face of Jehovah, 3 saying to the priests who belonged to the house of Jehovah of armies, and to the prophets, even saying: “Shall I weep in the fifth month, practicing an abstinence, the way I have done these O how many years?”
    4 And the word of Jehovah of armies continued to occur to me, saying: 5 “Say to all the people of the land and to the priests, ‘When YOU fasted and there was a wailing in the fifth [month] and in the seventh [month], and this for seventy years, did YOU really fast to me, even me? 6 And when YOU would eat and when YOU would drink, were not YOU the ones doing the eating, and were not YOU the ones doing the drinking?

I hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit