Superstitious JW Nonsense

by 95stormfront 42 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

demons were a big part of my childhood.

we moved into a house when i was about 4. my mother said when they moved in there was a horseshoe over the door to my bedroom which they removed. horseshoes are big demon attractors. she said she would always here the song "When the Saints go marching in" when she was in my room.

i was not allowed to eat lucky charms. which made me mad because they are magically delicious.

once a longtime bible study of mom's who was about to get baptized completely changed her mind and went back to her church. my mother was so depressed she was bedridden. it scared me to death, so i threw out some strawberries that the bible study had given mom in case they were demonized. mom was aggravated the next day that i had thrown away the strawberries.

i have also thrown away an earth wind and fire album because i thought it might be demonized. i have repurchased it since.

Mitch has a huge picture of the Indian goddes Ganeesha (sp?) over his bed. it freaked me out so he took it down and put it in the closet. its back up now.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    once a longtime bible study of mom's who was about to get baptized completely changed her mind and went back to her church. my mother was so depressed she was bedridden. it scared me to death, so i threw out some strawberries that the bible study had given mom in case they were demonized. mom was aggravated the next day that i had thrown away the strawberries.

If you had eaten the strawberries, would your poo have subsequently become infested with demons? Man, it must really suck to be a demon.....

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

neomadman.- lmao- "what a freak!" lol (in only the best way possible)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit