Did antone say anything silly/stupid/absurd at a study?

by badboy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

every single comment i ever made at the "Creator" book, or the "Creation" book studys, were through and through absurd.

i would LOVE to have recordings of those old comments to listen to. man, would that be entertainment.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

rofl at was once

cos i know an anton(e)

and so does crumpet

but i dont think he ever said anything absurd at a meeting..he was far too suave? for that..

but i always hit the t instead of the y when im messaging.....t.o t o t o t do it always do that

(see what i did there)

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Hell...every comment made at one of thei bookstudies are sill\stupid\absurd.....particualrly when they were going through the Revelation book........for the second and third time.

I happen to be the reader in my BS for awhile....one day I couldn't help but look out in the audience and think to myself "I can't believe we're expected to believe this bullshit".

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

tijkmo,

Couldn't resist. Antone can make that misyake.

W.Once

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Why is it wrong in their eyes to say, "You're on"?

It's not showing proper respect to Jerhover to refer to other brothers with 'slang' terminology.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

One time I had a Punjabi speaking Bible student. He used a phrase that sounded like "Son of a Bitches". We laughed so hard everytime he said it. He always had a puzzled look on his face when we laughed.

W.Once

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I'm not sure about Antone, but the elder holding the study claimed that God was real!

• thom
    thom

I was the reader once when we were using a book that had the name "Darius" a bunch of times. Well, I have a cousin by that name and we pronounce it one way for my cousin and another way from the Bible.
    I got it wrong the first paragraph I read and the conductor let me know, so for the rest of the study I alternated between pronunciations every single time I read it. I did that for the entire book study, saying it the "other" way each time I read it, which was probably about 100 times that night.
    I was known to balk at authority in the KH, so it really didn't surprise anybody. Most people were giggling about it actually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit