OMG FLAMES... OMG!!! The SPACE SHUTTLE!!!! OMG... Turn on TV NOW!!!!!!

by SixofNine 22 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    When the settlers moved west...the military was right there to clean out the "savages". Similarly as man moves out into space, if other life forms are found, human military will be there to protect the space settlers...let's just hope evolution makes man a little less hostile by then...or some alien badass might just kick our collective ass.

so true undercover.

this is why i truly would be afraid if we were visited by aliens from elsewhere. why else would they make such a long trip, if not to proselytize whatever religion/worldview they had?

• undercover
    undercover
    why else would they make such a long trip, if not to proselytize whatever religion/worldview they had?

LOL...kinda like galactic JWs, huh? Oh god, we would be in trouble then...

• talesin
    talesin
    We piggy-back on NASA. When Canada wanted to put our spy sattelite in orbit, the Americans wouldn't even "allow" us to do so.

Yes, I know that. I also watched the evening news yesterday, and heard about the money being spent on this 'piggy-backing'.

We can always spend more money on the poor, it won't do sh*t. Most poor people should be stuck in mental hospitals. Case in point, when they closed down the Woodlands Institute here in BC, they let all the patients out in the public. And guess what? The poor population increased significantly.

Well, I sincerely hope you never become sick, and have to rely on the public purse to sustain you. Watch out, because 'what comes around, goes around'. As someone who left home at 16, and worked my ass off for 20 years supporting myself (though I did not amass a lot of wealth, I thought I would be able to work 60+ hours a week forever), and then was struck down by illness, I find your comments quite repulsive. Maybe we should take the mentally ill, and all the sick people, and just shoot them.

On many days, I would just love for someone to put me out of my (very real) misery, and this is one of them. I'll try not to take your comments personally, though, as I don't really believe that you could have so little compassion in your heart, and are merely a product of your environment.

TS,

That's my point, yes.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit