POLL!!!!!! I need your opinion!!!!!

by JV 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

ditto the others - within reasonable hours and only if they're reasonably good at it.

Also depends what instrument they're playing.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Is this to qualify for today's dumb question of the day?

Minimus...there is no such thing as a dumb question....just the idiot behind all the questions.

Brooke

• minimus
    minimus

Don't call JV an idiot. That's not nice.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

You can make your garage sound proof and have them practice in there. Thats what we did for my husband and his friends, do it before it's too late though and all your neighbors hate you. That is if your kid is going to be playing long term anyway?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Sure as long as you live out in the country and only have crickets for neighbors.

DL76

• JV
    JV

No, they're horrible, it sounds like they're beating a dead elephant.

Minimus, ouch, you've hurt me, dumb question? but i took this out of the " Questions to ask when you're trying to start a thread " book written by one Mr. Minimus

Classicist, i'd like to see those city bylaws.

But here's the thing, i work graveyards and i get home at 7am and they start at 11am, I'm wearing earplugs and they still wake me up, I'm sure this what hell is like

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover, I'm gonna have to kick your ass someday.

ROFLMFAO...C'mon lil red dot...lessee what you got...

• minimus
    minimus

JV, you need to put it in question form.

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, you're really gonna get it now! You big poopoo head.

• Carol
    Carol

No JV, hell was at the Kingdom Hall and in the "Truth".....this is only a minor irritation! I don't know how old your kids are, but....school should be starting soon so they won't be around to play at 11:00 a.m., right? Hang in there..at least they're home and not hanging out with a bunch of witness kids!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit