by gringojj 15 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA! LOL gringo!

that's a great story.

TS

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Very interesting post. What I struggle to understand is why people, my close friends included choose to take a chance on one of the few religions that we can so thoroughly prove to be false - if only they would carry out the proper tests (ironically, as urged in the Bible). I wish you both well.

• Valis
    Valis
    But if it were proven to me tommorow that there was one, I would say ok, adjust my life accordingly, and go on.

eh go on you say? I would just as soon shoot myself than resign to the supposed fact there was a creator. Someone or some thing would have some splainin to do before I could "adjust" anything. Even if there was a creator I woul think some portion of the contract has been voided by said creator. Especially if that contract invovled worship. Too much bad stuff happens every day for me to believe in a "loving" creator who had earned or even demanded respect.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Bless the bird that saved ya.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Bless the bird!!!!!!! Do not misjudge the marabou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Resplendent!!!!

I find your threads truly Resplendent!

I'm just glad that the route you travelled started with the Quetzel bird, and not with Young people ask: should I get a cell phone?

Your results would be the same, but we'd all be saying something like "wireless" instead of "resplendent".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit