Increase ranks 10 fold

by 5thGeneration 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

These are good point that would improve this religion somewhat indeed. I grand you that.

But it will not increase its ranks in my opinion.

Start from scratch and go back to Bible basics.

Probably come to something very close to may other religions

Make door-to-door optional for publishers and encourage people to talk about Jehovah when their HEART moves them to. Pioneers, elders and MS do the door-to-door.

This means less field service = less new ones.

Stop the guilt. This I think is the reason most people leave. I have NEVER felt commended and that I was doing enough even when pioneering and an MS.

It is also the reason, why most people stay, do what they do now. Why they attend meetings, why they do field service. No guild, would mean no field service, no placement of magazines, no money.

I do not think it would work.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I agree with your list of changes and here are few I would like to see implemented.

Wet bar at the back of the KH. (Closed during the service of course)

Comedy night. If an elder couldn't come up with anything funny to say he could just give a regular public talk in his underwear.

You mentioned golf. Allowing witnesses to turn in their golf score card as an acceptable alternative to their field service time card.

Book study to include the Harry Potter series.

Allow witness to sell other products when going door to door........So your taking the Watchtower and 2 bottles of the Super Gunge Remover . That I'll be $ 29.50.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Too funny! "Wouldn't you like to experience a paradise on earth?...Ok then can I interest you in a wonderful carpet stain remover?"

• lawrence
    lawrence

I quit! Too funny the mass marketing concept, "WatchTowers, Used Cars, Switchblades. Next week Shakley and Little Debbie cupcakes. Start a paper route with the magazine route, CDs, braille books and tapes. Write off the gas and wait for the wet bar to open again at the KH. Pioneering at its best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit