Ok...so then here is my 'proper' intro ;)

by Rubyvixen 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Better late than never ! ! !...so here's my late welcome...RubyVixen...love your forum-name !

~Merry

• Bernadette_Vasquez
    Bernadette_Vasquez

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Bernadette Vasquez and I am from the United States. I am new here, so I just looking for a thread where I can introduce myself to everyone.

• joao
    joao

Hi Ruby!

Welcome! I've also arrived here recently. And I'm trying to find my way of coping .

I can relate with you because I have also always had loads of doubts... Now, it's a bit difficult because my wife and younger daughter are still in. It's not easy because I feel really alone...

But I'm happy and free now!

Best wishes!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Hello Bernadette and hello joao. Welcome to the forum.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Hi Bernadette and joao. I joined the forum recently, but I faded quietly from the organization more than ten years ago. Hope things get easier for you as you work through the process of becoming free. :)

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Welcome to any Newbies….In looking through this thread, a lot of these posters don’t post here anymore including the OP.

A lot of time has passed...I hope they got on with life in the Real world after their unpleasant JW experience. I wish them the best.

• arwen
    arwen

Welcome. Great bunch of people here. I’ve learned so very much over the years and grateful for that.

• Etude
    Etude

Welcome, Rubyvixen! I applaud your sense of independent thinking and criticality, especially when you have such an influential family lineage in the JWs. I hope to hear more from you.

Etude.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Bernadette and Joao... Welcome!

To Joao I can say that my wife is still in, too. I know how hard it is at first. They have a lot to get used to and naturally fear the worst. Stick with it , be patient and does get better. Nowadays we get on better than ever.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Bernadette and Joao ,I think you will find this is a great place to be ,I have learnt a lot more about the JW religion since being here than I did when I was 32 years as an active JW

Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit