Ok...so then here is my 'proper' intro ;)

by Rubyvixen 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Ruby. Nice to have you here.

cj

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about your relatives, it's interesting.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

So glad you registered Ruby - WELCOME (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sweet tee

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello and welcome to the board, Ruby!!!

BTW, I hope you don't take it personally when I expose the apostate Governing Body's lies that keep the JW's enslaved to them.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Ruby look forward to hearing more from you.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

your one smart chicky to get out as a teen!

i married my first kiss at 18......stuck with the jerk for 18 yrs.. didnt see the " light" till i was in my mid 30s!
    see what coulda happened to you? LOL

the pain of losing ones family is so immense that really it would be hard for anyone on the " outside" to understand.the feeling of worthlessness and grief it causes to leave the jw religion. the fact that you did it at such a young age amazes me and you should be so proud of the life you've made without them.

welcome to the board and please do post more! maybe some of your backbone,self worth , strength and determination will rub off on some of us weaker ones who ride the fence to keep the peace!

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

Why would I take it personally Honesty? From a young age, being exposed to my uncle and seeing how corrupt and ridiculous the Governing Body was (is) in its operations, that was part of the multitude of things that sent my on the path to question everything and ultimately realize what a cult it truly is and get myself out of there for good. If anything, I love reading those types of posts. It is not only interesting to read what other people who were once in the organization thought about the inner workings of the GB but great to read that people are finally exposing them. Bring it on :)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Welcome Ruby - Yes, bring it on!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Ruby V. As long as you've been around I feel I'm talking to someone who may already be familiar w / me, eventhough I've not had the pleasure. It's nice to know that you've finally come from behind the curtain. Welcome, officially, to the forum.

Arthur

• jaredg
    jaredg

welcome to the board ruby. i think most of us hear have felt like the odd man out for quite some time. like you i grew up in a family heavily envolved in the JW religion (i was a 5th generation JW). i would love to hear some stories about your life growing up and any intersting things about your GB uncle. i hope to see you posting again soon. take care!!

jared

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit