mosquitos, and vampire bats.

by brandnew 15 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

There are no "bad" or "useless" animals either way you look at it.

A creator would know what to create to keep balance if he created all the rest of the natural world.

Evolution allows for the dying off of irrelevant species.

So what we are left with (suspending our personal beliefs) is that the animals that annoy us are providing some function. 

A deeper study would cause deeper knowledge of the animal which would reveal what exactly that function is.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Isnt it obvious? They are a warning against  blood tranfusions
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

floriferous - "...I was told I think too much."

Lost count of how many times I was told that.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson
    I asked a JW on one of the forums why there are carnivorous pitcher plants in some areas of the world, like in the Philippines.  The answer was that when the ground was cursed certain areas lack ingredients that are normally found in good soil and the plants had to find what was lacking in small rodents, etc.  but in paradise they will go back again  to living off the soil only.  But I was never told why God had created the pitchers in the first place.  And if the pitchers didn't exist in the beginning, then are they the result of evolution?  
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson
    Some JW's would claim that before the Flood mosquitoes and vampire bats lived off of green plants or vegetation. They weren't always blood suckers.   And sharks and whales, etc. lived off plants like  seaweed.  Gen. 1:30
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Add to your list leeches, ticks, fleas, etc. Been asking that question for over 30 years. Never received an answer. I was told when I first started asking to put such questions on the back burner and that I would get answers soon. I did what they said and never got answers. ALL the ones who told me I would soon get answers died of old age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit