JW Line of Clothing

by Big Dog 10 Replies latest social humour

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Kudos to Potleg who came up with the idea! Can you just imagine if the WBTS came out with its own line of clothing for the faithful dubs? What would it look like? Potleg, that is just a wicked idea, a line of JW clothing, oh God can't you just see it. They could build more factories to churn the shit out with free slave labor. It would just be Kafkaesque, sort of like the old Soviet Union. There would be different lines, for school, work, the meeting all (F)emine (D)eodorant (S)pray approved. The clothes could have JW specific shit too, special pockets to hold publications, reinforced crotches for the young brothers prone to sporting wood, jackets with special freedom of movement panels for the mike handlers when they have to make those heroic reaches with the mike, the list goes on. They could even do underwear too since they are always so concerned about what goes on in the bedroom, shit, JW approved lingerie, oh Christ I am rolling, I kill myself.

• Ellie
    Ellie

let me guess, grey polyester extra large baggy knickers, just what I've always wanted

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Didn't somebody talk about this before ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/90852/1.ashx

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Whoops, sorry if I missed it, ignore this thread if this has been done before.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Would they use the white colour a lot because in the bible it is the colour of purity? Those who are morally pure are given white garments to wear.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I thought of a little section on Sainsbury's chilled counter between the Halal and the vegetarian products, the ''Suitable For JW Range'' , eg, Black Pudding made with 'blood fractions approved by the HLC''

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

"prone to sporting wood"HAHAHA-----------------------"heroic mic reaches"HAHAHAHA

Good stuff big dog--good stuff

STP

• jgnat
    jgnat

Field service stockings? Opaque for modesty. Firmly holds everything in place to prevent varicose veins from standing and walking. One size fits all, unisex.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Field service stockings? Opaque for modesty. Firmly holds everything in place to prevent varicose veins from standing and walking. One size fits all, unisex.

Dont forget, you can wear 2 pair in winter to keep warm.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

How about suits with "privilege pants", that is pants for those who are privileged to serve the borg, the MS model would have a small stick sewn to the inside of the seat of the pants to be inserted up the ying, the elder model the stick would be a little longer, for CO's still longer, etc. until you get to the GB model would come with a stick about the size of a redwood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit