JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: FROM PUBLISHER TO ELDER IN SIX MONTHS

by gespro 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• luna2
    luna2

Wow! What timely spiritual pig slop. Yah, brothers, learn how to kiss ass properly so that you too may become an elder in no time flat. Jehoover and his Holy Spirit are too busy assisting the GB to come up new rules about people's sex lives, defending the org in child abuse cases, and trying to regulate dub internet activity to be bothered with making sure that the most spiritual and qualified brothers are appointed as elders and ms's in the congregations, so this super duper instruction manual on how not to rely on holy spirit is sorely needed.

The comments made my stomach turn. I really makes me ill that I might have sounded like that several years ago (well, if I was a brother anyhow...as a single sis the most I could aspire to was slaving away as a full-time pioneer, period).

• vitty
    vitty

The reviews say it all, especially the one from someone who isnt even a witnoid....

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

It's a put-on guys.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I agree--it's a joke. If you read some of the contents, you'll see. But hilarious!!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    Does your congregation treat you like Brother Bobby Nobody?

Apply the principles of Dynamic Mental Tension revealed here by John Meyers in your life, and watch as a whole New World™ opens up for you! Get tight with the "good ol' boys!" Sieze control of every Theocratic opportunity and suck all the sweet nectar out of it! The same methods that worked for Joe Rutherford, Nick Machiavelli and Stalin can work for YOU!

That is so frickin' sweet!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

This is a joke. It's freaking hilarious!!

GBL

• Ticker
    Ticker

Ive seen this same review on this supposed book before. No doubt though and its proven even in my experience that through congregation politics and certain actions one can progress rapidly. Its sad to see ones place such emphaisis on postions within but it is not uncommon.

Ticker

• Krystal
    Krystal

I wanna see someone write a book on how to become an Elder as a SISTER... That would be impressive.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's a spoof!

Take a careful read of the name of a so-called reader's candid review:

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThe principles of success are universal! by Ted Jarassho

• anewme
    anewme

OHMYGOD!!! I am laughing so hard!!!! But as you can see I am keeping my composure. This is definitely a joke! You guys!!!! You are so funny!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit