Did you ever use these?

by Bumble Bee 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I was cleaning out a closet today and came across some book bags. When I went through them I found one of those Bic pens that has the four different colours of ink, red, black, green and blue. I used to use them to mark my WT different colours for the a and b portion of the answers etc.

Anyone else use these?

BB

P.S. The last mag in my hubby's case was from 1998, I can't believe it's been that long since he's used it! I need to clean the back of my closets more often!

• lilbit
    lilbit

Yeah I used them I even had one that had like 10 different colors it made my margin doodling and picture defacing more interesting

Lilbit

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I tried them, but I found it easier to write A and B in the margen. Now I don't even do that, I just read Blondie's comments.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

When i was a kid they were the Porche of pens. They were the daddy of writing implements, the mother of all inscribers, the ...the...

PLEASE can I have it???

• luna2
    luna2

I bought one of those....I think it's in my drawer at home still in the original packaging. LMAO...I sucked at studying!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sure KK, I actually found two of them, so one is yours if you want it!!

I sucked at studying too, but as long as something was underlined, and others could see that I'd studied the material, I felt like a good dub.

BB

P.S. Oh yeah, Blondies comments rock!

• Honesty
    Honesty

One of those pens started my exit from the cult. I used the same colors for supporting scriptures. When I referenced past WT articles the colors stood out like a sore thumb to tell me something wasn't right with the present light in the new WT.

• lucky
    lucky

yeah, I remember being excited when they came out with those 10 color pens. So many more options! I remember that when we started the Revelation Book at the bookstudy, I decided I was going to underline all of my answers using a ruler, along with the multi-colored pen. It looked pretty fancy. I think all of the fancy underlining must have helped distract me from how illogical the content actually was.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I had one of those, and a bright yellow marker thingy, I think they are essential tools for any good witness.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

OMG, I used three different color highlight pens and five translations etc. when I studied. Once I figured out I wasn't finding anything much there I took the advice CO to only highlight the key words to remind me of the comment I wanted to make. So I used to highlight two words in each paragraph that reminded me of the thought, I mean c'mon they just read the paragraph before they asked the question.

Now I write funny captions on the photos in their margins while the parroting session is conducted.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit