Governing Body Members Are you ready for a Mass Exodus and Reproach!!!

by frankiespeakin 18 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well are you?? Can't you just feel it comming and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Look at all these threads on JWD and see the mystical power take away from you all support with possible prison time for your misdeeds. Look at all the new ones that are posting, and think of how many more are just lurking,,people very close to you are lurking,,, and as they learn more and more they are fumming at your gross lack of human kindness. And right about now thier are people in every congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses that have positions that have read JWD and who are now "double agents",, and will do what ever it takes because they despise you and want you be exposed.

How comfortable have you guys felt there at headquarter, knowing that most of your friends know you guys are a sick joke that is being played on innocent people. Call 911 and get psychiatric help,, do it........do it......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't know fs about that. They might be getting a little worried, but I doubt if they are shakin' yet. Right now it is still a trickle exit - growing I think - but just a trickle. The real problem is that there is no 'oracle' since F Franz went 'to his heavenly reward'. They have no one that is able to create new fantasy to hold the crowd. Plus they have a newfound fear of failure in that regard with the internet and information age. Dates is always what held witnesses in captivity to a large extent, and in the early years failure could just be brushed under the carpets. Now, there will always be a record of it, and there will always be those willing to put it out in the public eye.

Mass exodus - not sure about that - but the glory days of Rutherford, Knorr and Franz are over.

Jeff

• Honesty
    Honesty

Maybe not this year or next year or the next but sometime soon the exodus will be a flood and the JW cult will eventually fade from the memories of those she has damaged with her apostate lies about God.

• minimus
    minimus

Frankie, are you OBSESSED with the Governing Body or what?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Min,

No, I hope all those guy live a very happy life,,but first let them release the human pray they hold in thier "gummy" touthless grip. They are like old male carnivors,,they need prechewed handouts.

Let them live out thier life somewhere far away from Bethel and let these older people they have hood-winked into giving up so much,, let them retire thier without forcing them to earn thier keep, let them live a semi normal life for god sake.

The cruel Governing Body treats its senior citizens at bethel homes around the world must be horrible, trapped thier,,no one to turn to,,no good psychiatric help,(being how the GB view psychiatrist)I feel sorry for these, and will be happy when everyone at bethel finally does something to bring these senial gentlemen some good psychiatric help.

• minimus
    minimus

Frankie, it just seems like an obsession. And I don't believe the GB reads this but Bethel monitors wight be getting a kick out of us.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They've got a lot of money and property (they are worth billions) and I believe that's where they are really counting for feeling strong and keeping up their morale. Not on the spirit of jehovah or his word.

They are legally secured in that wealth so they have nothing to worry about though I can see a lot of dubs leaving in the near future.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the governing body doesnt even govern anymore

set your sites on legal dept.. writing dept...service dept....

• greendawn
    greendawn

So I hear it is the WTS lawyers that are really running the dubs but I always suspected there may be something hiding behind the throne of the GB.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Candy, You said it the Governing Body are just pupets, it is legal, service and writing that pull the strings on these old geezers.

Green,

You are very wise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit