Comments You Will Not Hear at the 7-24-05 WT Study (Parents)

by blondie 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• defd
    defd

blondie

good morning blondie

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

• blondie
    blondie

Going to HadEnuf's today. For those who still must go to the WT study, please post any observations you hear made on this material, comments by some that are out of harmony with the reality in their homes.

Blondie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blondie!Your the best! Just like the song," Nobody does it better, nobody does it just the way you do, baby your the best!

My wife single - handedly took care of me and our two boys for twenty - something years. She gave up a great job on wall street, good pay and benefits.

Yes I served in the congregation in many capacities and there was an inside joke about that, they gave you a new book and it was entitled," SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR WIFE".

This is what you have addressed in so many words in your comments. The Women, wives, mothers, grand- parents are often left alone to fend for themselves and their families. Remember the saying," One Woman can take care of ten people in the family, but ten members of the family can't take care of one woman in the family, namely the Mother."

Blueblade

• blondie
    blondie
    Yes I served in the congregation in many capacities and there was an inside joke about that, they gave you a new book and it was entitled," SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR WIFE".

This is what you have addressed in so many words in your comments. The Women, wives, mothers, grand- parents are often left alone to fend for themselves and their families. Remember the saying," One Woman can take care of ten people in the family, but ten members of the family can't take care of one woman in the family, namely the Mother."

Well expressed, Blueblades. Women are counted as nothing in the organization despite the empty words of the WTS.

Blondie

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Thanks blondie for the link I always forget about these weekly threads, my bad

Next weeks lesson promises to be better "YOUNG PEOPLE PRAISE JEHOVAH" and in small print really we mean listen and do as we say not as we do..

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Defd said:

The bible did say that there would be bad ones within, did it not?

This is the kind of reasoning from Jehovah's Witnesses that angers me, because it is based on a false supposition that JWs are THE CHOSEN ORGANIZATION. Jesus and Paul both warned that oppressive wolves would enter. These "oppressive wolves" were not just individuals - but groups. People like the Judaizers and the Gnostics. Later on it would be Arianism and others.

The bible said their would be bad ones IN THE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION - not in the JEHOVAH'S WITNESS CONGREGATION. If you look at the history of Christianity down through the ages you will see there were really bad ones, and there were really good ones.

Jehovah's Witnesses are an example of bad ones. Why?

When you have a religion that encourages parents sacrifice their children to the god Jehovah over a weak (and weakening every year) "no blood" policy - that is Satanic - plain and simple.(Jeremiah 32:35)

When you have a religion that makes up a chronology that gives them fake authority as the sole channel between God and humans in order to weild their power and force people into a mind-numbing regimen of works - that is cult-like. (Matthew 24:48-51; Matthew 23:15,23)

When you have a religion that slaps the name "Christian" on their convention centers but ignore the very doctrines that supposedly make them Christian - that is hypocritical. (Matthew 7:22-23)

-ithinkisee

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

If any one does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his own family, he has disowned the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

It's an explanation ( and I thought jwism was the example )

A Paduan, I'm not sure I understand your point. Could you help me out?

Blondie

Blondie,

the one who doesn't tend to the spiritual needs of those of same blood (forgiving) or marriage (devotion) abandons faith in God being good (God being something else) - acting in a worse manner than non-believers.

In the case of jwism, the chosen image for worship is tyranical (a beast who is like a man, or vice-versa) - indeed one's family isn't provided for, and athiest's do a better job.

It's hard for words, can't be sure I've put it across

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

**The bottom line is however, those individuals who claim to serve Jehovah and speak that way will have to answer for that. Just be determined not to FOLLOW there course of conduct.**

Answer for cussing? Are you serious about this, defd?
    Cussing is like the least harmful thing facing the leadership of the WT today; how about lying lying lying about chronology, blood, UN membership and sex abuse policy?

GET REAL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit