Greetings

by truthsetsonefree 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm studying for an exam I have tomorrow so I can't write a lot. One day soon I can share my ongoing story. But I wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone here. I have been looking at the board for who knows, maybe a year. I have learned a lot, and have been disabused of the notion that ex-Witnesses or fading Witnesses are some godless creatures with no moral sense. Actually the postings on this board show the exact opposite. I look forward to now being a contributor rather than, what you guys call it, a "lurker."

• kls
    kls

Hello and welcome . Ya we got a great family here and would like you to be a part of it

Pop in anytime we are always open

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hello and welcome!

It is great to have you aboard here at JWD. I am looking forward to your posts and contributions.

Hurrah!!!!!

Miss Peaches.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hi Welcome! I'm new here also and I have to agree. I was afraid of these apostate sites before (ha ha) when people who cared about me would direct me to read some info, it took me forever to actually get up the nerve to even read some of the postings here but now I feel I totally can relate to alot of the feelings I am seeing here....

• kls
    kls

Welcome to you to Misant, see we don't bite ,,,,,much,,,,,,,,,,,i kidding

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Pleasure to meet you. I'm looking forward to hearing more...

~Merry

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome welcome welcome. I look forward to both of you sharing your thoughts and feelings on the topics.

I'm glad you've decided to jump into the fray.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome! We don't bite (except that colourful monkey does throw poo sometimes). We're actually a very loving group who are now free to question... even question the existance of God, and the validity of the Bible.

Looking forward to getting to know you both - Truth and Mis

Hugs

Brenda

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Thanks so much for the welcome. I gotta get some cool smiley's going like you guys.

• kls
    kls

Truthsetone, the smilies are where you reply to a post. When you reply you will see a yellow smilie face, click on it and you can coose what you want .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit