House (Medical Show) Anyone watch it? I have a question...

by misspeaches 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey

Recently they have begun screening a new series called House. Its about a surly Dr House who is really smart solves complex cases yada yada yada.

I was watching it last night and they had a preview highlight of next weeks episode. It involves a mother and son. The mother appears to be suffering from Schizophrenia and requires medical treatment for something. A very brief clip was shown with the mother crying out 'NO BLOOD NO BLOOD'.

Has anyone here watched this? Is it based upon JW's?

Miss Peaches - of the curious class.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

anyone???

anyone at all?????

• luna2
    luna2

I'm a crappy tv watcher, miss p, I had House on last night, but was flipping the channel between several different shows, so I managed to miss most of it....didn't see the previews of next week show at all.

Here's a link to the website:

http://www.fox.com/house/

Click on "episodes". I think the epsiode you want is #6...the synopsis doesn't say anything about her being a JW, though.

• caligirl
    caligirl

I LOVE that show! I don't remember that episode though. Sorry! :) Guess you'll just have to watch it and find out. Maybe I'll watch it next week too.

• lilbit
    lilbit

Ive seen that episode and as far as I can remember it had nothing to do with the witnesses. Its a good one though.

Lilbit

• Odrade
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thanx heaps!

I love this show too. That episode summary answered all my questions.

Hey it will be even better without any JW crappola in it!

Miss Peaches!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My favorite episode was the one where doc listened to Baba O'Riley (Teen Aged Wasteland) by The Who in his office. I think he was air drumming or something. We love how sarcastic and irreverant he is.

• jula71
    jula71

Love that show!!! The show you are talking about, the woman was paranoid and thought the Dr's were going put something in it. I don't think it anything to do with the dub's.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thanx for all your responses guys!

Its a great show I love it too...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit