Any XJWs from the St. Louis, Missouri area?

by anaperfection 10 Replies latest jw friends

• anaperfection
    anaperfection

Just wanted to know if I was the only one on the board from metro St. Louis. . .

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey there Ana... I live about 50 miles west of St. Louis, but work in the Maryland Heights area. :)

FMZ

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

My cousins and uncle were from Troy, Il. (across the border) -

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Too bad you didn't post sooner this year - I was in St. Louis for Spring Break.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I grew up in the moberly, mo congregation. That's 30 north of Columbia. All my sisters, who are no longer JWs are in Columbia!!

shelley

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

When I was a child, I was about 90 minutes north of St. Louis in the Bowling Green congregation. Left in the mid 80's when I was in high school.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

billygoat-

Do you remember the Green family? They moved to Moberly,mo. They had several kids. One daughter, who would be 40-41 now, is named Tracy. Our family used to go to Bowling Green and visit occasionally before they moved. Small world!

shelley

• anaperfection
    anaperfection

Thanks for replying guys, I actually grew up in the Fairview Heights congregation where my uncle is an elder. Just left a little over a year ago. My family has a lot of close ties in a lot of St. Louis congregations like Lemay, Tower Grove, Midtown, etc.

@Tres Happy, that is too bad, we could have met up!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    billygoat-

Do you remember the Green family? They moved to Moberly,mo. They had several kids. One daughter, who would be 40-41 now, is named Tracy. Our family used to go to Bowling Green and visit occasionally before they moved. Small world!

shelley

No...I can't seem to remember that family at all. I was there from the early 80's until the mid 80's...so not too long. Perhaps we just crossed roads. I'm 33. Is there another Green child closer to me in age? Perhaps I'd remember that name. Andi

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

billygoat-

Damn, how the hell do you use the quote button????

There were some younger ones, but they moved to our congregation in maybe 78-79. Long enough to make my high school years hell!

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit