Better to Burn Out or Rust?

by Big Dog 21 Replies latest social humour

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

I don't care what happens,I will burn out,so what.

STP{of the hate my life and want to die having fun class}

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Funny I think this thread has needs a lot more options;

Choices

1) Live life to the fullest outside (take care of your body while doing extreme sports etc)

2) Act like a ass outside (party hard drink smoke do drugs then attempt to play sports)

3) Live life to the fullest inside (take care of yourself have a family have fun but don't go outside much)

4)Live life to the least inside (party hard drink smoke do drugs)

You grouped choices one and two and four together I think thats a big mistake! If anything you should put 1 and 3 together! I indulge in many "extreme sports" skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, flying planes, cave diving, cliff climbing, white water rafting etc etc etc! I've found that most people who do things like found in number 1 DON'T do the things listed in number 2 or 4! They don't do a lot of drugs or drink loads and loads of alcohol the few that do don't last long! It's very hard to stay up late and party at the "apres ski" location drink until you black out then catch the opening chair at 7a to grab first powder! It's even harder to smoke pot like a chimney then hike 1500 vertical feet above the last lift tower! Or maybe cave dive to 280' with a 2000' penetration with a hangover... Its very simple YOU DIE!

Most people who are into extreme sports are ATHLETES you cant' compete at any sort of high level while your high! Now this does not cover the dopers and losers who sit around the skate parks smoking and drinking and sometimes even skating across the park before they sit down and start smoking and drinking again! Same with surfers who don't surf but sit on the beach smoking reefer or snowboarders who sit in the woods and smoke or any other dick who thinks he's a pot superstar! these people are not competing in any way they are losers they would be losers if they sat home on the couch too that's all there is to it!

Not to sound miffed but Drugs alcohol and extreme sports are grouped together way way way to often! It's BS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit