Birthday! :)

by Evanescence 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Have a great one!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Happy Birthday

I hope you have more fun than is humanly possible Evanescence.

Enjoy your special day.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

alt

Branda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hippo Hippo Birdies!

And lots of cake and icecream, too!

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday hun have a great day es

• Frog
    Frog

Wow Ev, you're wise beyond your years:)) It's my b'day today, so you're just a year older than me!...well actually I'm 10 years and 355days older than you lol! Hope you had an awesome b'day:)))) Frog x

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Woohoo! Happy B-day Evanescence!

15 I thought you were 105? Enjoy being young, you get old way too fast good thing is old doesn't last too long. Maybe thats the downside?

Party...eat.....drink....and be merry!

• horrible life
    horrible life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANESCENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a very old soul for a 15 year old. I love all of your posts. When I was 15, all I cared about was, (Was I ever going to be kissed by my 16th birthday) I hope you had a wonderful birthday. HL

• prophecor
    prophecor
    You have a very old soul for a 15 year old.

I'll second that one, woulda' never expected, just the same though, Happy Birthday, my fellow Cancerian

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    evanescence

Were you ever kicked off of e-watchman.com forum? Just curious. I thought i saw something about that there.

Yes I was banned!!!!

all I did was ask a few harmless questions!!!! I e-mailed the admin and he still won't tell me why he banned me!!!!

What have they been saying about me there? they havn't been saying cruel evil mean stuff have they?????????

I can't see because my browser is stuck on "you have been banned contact the forums administator for more information"

Thanks guys for your replys

lol I don't care much about relationships with boys, I feel that 15 is still to young i'd rather wait until i'm older. Most boys at this age are total lunatics and all act so immature not my type

It was funny when I was blowing out the candles I was imagining Jehovah standing above me with a sword looking like this-------->

hahahaha! didn't put me off though

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit