Org Limits JWD Forum Activities ??

by ArtfulDodger 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    If you are unhappy with this feel free to request a refund of your membership fee.

LOL..............that was too cute.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    If you are unhappy with this feel free to request a refund of your membership fee.

Nah. I like it here, even if it is taking Simon forever. I'm guessing he'll get it done and debugged about the first Tuesday after Armageddon.

• Valis
    Valis
    Um yes its parts time, considering he works full time, runs his own business,

yah I seen his window washing van parked out front while I was there..

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Maybe Simon (and no offence to Simon as I don't know him) is in the pay of the Org . .. and the CHAT will NEVER be available because it allows toooo much direct communication between the anti-dubs .. and THEY don't like that

• Valis
    Valis

and maybe you should lay off the absinthe for a while..sheesh...

• kls
    kls
    Maybe Simon (and no offence to Simon as I don't know him) is in the pay of the Org . .. and the CHAT will NEVER be available because it allows toooo much direct communication between the anti-dubs .. and THEY don't like that

Artful,,, you are kidding ,right? You really should meet or talk to Simon and you would see there is noooo fricking way.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I always wondered if you guys had crack over there...now I know.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It's been MONTHS

And that is an exageration

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL... Yes, I'd like to have my entire membership fee reimbursed in cash. Small, unmarked bills deposited by special armed courier into a numbered Swiss bank account.

I will Fed Ex you the bank info. Will you be home tomorrow to sign for the package, Ang?

Jeannie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's been MONTHS
    And that from someone who's joined up just two months ago!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit