Org Limits JWD Forum Activities ??

by ArtfulDodger 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Is it true that the Org are stopping the JWD forum from re-activating the Chat Room facility because it allows instant discussion rather than the stilted question / response of the threads ? . . . Is this a sign that this site is NOT as distant from the Org as we thougth ? Is there a Paranoid in the house ? Is there a cure ?

• jula71
    jula71

I would find that theory very hard to believe.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Oh crap someones' onto us

Seriously, no conspiracy - Simon is in the process of totally rewriting the chat room software and it will be back soon all dancing all singing with bells and whistles on

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Simon is doing it ? . . lol . . part time ? It's been MONTHS . .come on chaps - I once got Colin to paint my windows and it didn't take THIS long

• greendawn
    greendawn

Even on the forum itself a lot of info can be exchanged albeit at a somewhat slower rate. So not having the chat room is not really that much of a handicap, people also use IM.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    I once got Colin to paint my windows and it didn't take THIS long

You looking for some nice cheap PVCu double glazed K glass 20 mm airgap Saracen shoot-bolt type by any chance?

Englishman.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Simon is doing it ? . . lol . . part time ?

Um yes its parts time, considering he works full time, runs his own business, has two kids and is doing the equivalent of full time study to get a degree and well as keeping the forum ticking over I'm sorry but the chat room is NOT a priority.

If you are unhappy with this feel free to request a refund of your membership fee.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Simon is doing it part time....

He happens to have a paying day job which involves working full time...good on him.

DB74 (of the waiting for chat class)

• kls
    kls

Simon , our Simon ?,,,,,,,,hee hee ,he would tear them apart with his naked hands and Ang would hold them down.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Damn Ang you got there before me....

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit