Can't wait to see that judgemental blank look on my parents face

by misguided 23 Replies latest jw friends

• misguided
    misguided

When I tell them my daughter got the letter in the mail yesterday that she's been accepted to that spiritually-killing, immorality-laden place called the University of British Columbia for fall studies! She's so excited, as am I!

I just had to tell someone!

Rose

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats to your daughter. What will she be studying?

• damselfly
    damselfly

Exciting news!!! Those acceptance letters are so great to receive

Best of luck to her in her studies!

Damselfly

• orbison11
    orbison11

OH ROSE

that is so exciting, give her a hug for me! what will she study? do you know i also enrolled at sfu twice, once when i first started studying, then got preg with first son, and had to quit

then just months before we seperated, and now i am getting the bug to go for it and finish this time

wo woulda thought eh??:):)

wendy

• shera
    shera

Good for her and give her a congrats from us!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Woohoo! Good for her!

Kwin

• happehanna
    happehanna

It's a great feeling !............ congrats to you and her

• greendawn
    greendawn

You made the right choice, obviously you can't have the old manipulators in Crooklyn ruining your daughter's future that she is capable of attaining, all those that followed their advice now have to struggle with low paid dead end jobs and the jws are certainly not helping them.

They tried hard at the latest conventions to dissuade the jw kids from university but in your case they fortunately failed.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Well done!!! Congratulations to your daughter!!!

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Awesome! my cousin's daughter, who is from Tokyo, Japan, is starting her second year at UBC as an international student. Best wishes to your daughter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit