IT'S HOTTER THAN HELL OUTSIDE!!!

by Mary 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Holy crap it's hotter than Hell out there!! I know, I know, I had bitched back in early May cause it was snowing outside, but this is CRAZY!!

Right now, it's 30 Celcius, or 86 Fairenheit outside. But with the humidity, it's 39 C or 102 F!!!!

The other day on CNN, it said the hottest place in the world that day was in Bagdad and the second hottest place was Southern Ontario....it feels like we're smothering in a wet blanket sitting over a roaring fire for god's sake.........thank god for air conditioning!

What's the weather like where you are??

Mary, who's doing a slow freaking roast........just put an apple in my mouth and serve me up for dinner.......

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Im with you, very humid here in WI, and 80 out. Thats why I am in here with the AC!

• Purza
    Purza

Its been in the 90s where I am in California and my home air conditioner broke at the beginning of the heat wave.

They came out and fixed it this morning -- of course, when the temp has dropped about 12 degrees overnight.

Purza

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Pretty much the same deal here in the midwest USA, hot and incredibly humid, just hateful out there.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's about 87 here but the humidity is 65%. I'm from California and am used to low humidity. When I go outside it feels like I'm walking in soup

• JH
    JH

Here in Quebec, la belle province, we had no spring and no sun. it was cold and rainy for 60 days and 60 nights.. worse than the flood.

then all of a sudden in mid June, it became sunny and hot, and its very hot since mid June.

We had many days of 32 C in the shade....

Here its not only hot but very humid.....like 85% humidity

• prophecor
    prophecor

I keep putting off goin to work until after the sun begins to set, it's oppressive out here in philly, last night it was just glhaaa...

• TD
    TD

---Yesterday at 4:00 PM, 121 (49C) in the shade. Had to go try and save a bank of servers at 10:00 PM last night because the refrigeration unit had run itself to death.

Allegedly it will be a little "cooler" today

• G Money
    G Money

I know, its like 24 outside and sunny and a perfect beach day but I've gotta work!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Hey TD, but its a dry heat, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit