The Jehovah's Witnesses Reformation Movement

by Kenneson 53 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    They have bethel brooklyn or patterson the catholic chuch has the vatican . LOL The members love to take tours of these facilities .

Heathen - I remember going into the dining rooms at Wakill in the 70's. The brother that gafve the tour was just ablush with the wonderful murals on the walls there. You really would have been lead to believe that the Cisteen [sp] Chapel was just outhouse art by comparison.

Jeff

• sf
    sf

Re-form?

VERB:
    re-·formed , re-·form·ing , re-·forms
    VERB:
    tr.
    To form again.

VERB:
    intr.
    To become formed again.

Shutter the repulsive thought!

Donald, it isn't going to work in the long run brother. You are just using re-cycled material to re-build, re-form what will still be ROT in The End.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Tigerman,

So, after everybody kisses, hugs and cries and tells one another what a f . . . .ed up religion the WTS is and decide to accept the " Movement" and in the process forgive everyone for the years of abuse against thousands of people, what happens?

Some of you people are truly pathetic!

I so hear you on this. And agree, truly pathetic.

Sure, re-form it. Re-shape it. THEN WHAT? Discard all the years before, of utter insanity and death of so many of its members? Especially the insane death of so many children, at the hands of their parents permission. Going along with such insanity is, well...

INSANE!

My theory on re-form, and you will notice, it is mostly the MEN who like the position of some type of control over others, hence the positions they held in their years as a jw, then and now, that are strongly holding onto the hopes of such re-form, as to continue holding that control. And power. Being looked up to.

I fully concur with all of your comments in this thread Tigerman. Thank you for your contributions.

sKally

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You wouldn't catch me going back, reformation or not. How many times does a guy have to stick his head into an outhouse before he realizes it stinks in there?

Once is enough for me.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit