Going into hospital for 5-7 days for eeg observation in sacto.

by avishai 38 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

So if any of you down that way wanna drop by and say hi, drop me a pm!! I'm gonna be going in tomorrow and bored outta my mind!!

• Frog
    Frog

hey matey, hope it's nothing too serious? you sound in good spirits though, so I'm sure you'll be aok:) It could get pretty dull inside, perhaps you could catch up on your WT & Asleep! magazines, I'm sure you've probably missed several additions by now;)

All the best, make the most of your r&r time, hope you get lotsa flowers, candy & visitsFrog x

• horrible life
    horrible life

Avishai Please take lots of books, mags, games, and toys. A sleeping mask and some Lavender spray scent (Bath and Body store) for your pillow. It makes you relax, and fall asleep very fast. And your OWN PILLOW . Hope all goes well. HL

• avishai
    avishai

Thanks for the ideas!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hope all goes well.

purps

• greendawn
    greendawn

You should also take some interesting books with you or a personal CD player or ipod to listen to your favourite music.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Having a sleep study done? Seizure activity?

• talesin
    talesin

avi

I've had a few eegs and brain scans over the years, and they never found anything! lol, that was scary, to know there's NOTHING THERE. But I'm sure there are a few folks that would say that only confirmed their suspicions about my brainlessness.

Good advice from hl,,, yes, take your own pillow! It's the main advice my mom tells people, cause those pieces of foam they have in the hospital really SUCK.

Will be thinking of you, hope all turns out okay.

xo

tal

• under74
    under74

Hope everything goes well and hope you don't get too bored. I'd try to visit if I was in SF but I'm visiting family in Washington at the moment.

• under74
    under74

You are in northern CA if I'm not mistaken, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit