What is a "Sheldon"?

by GetBusyLiving 37 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissy
    chrissy

Ooohhh..sheldon is your name!!

LOL I did not get that at first. (duh)

Well, I knew a nice enough jw boy named sheldon once. He was this big, buff black guy with lots of charm and charisma...very popular with the ladies. But I think he went by Shel.

I guess a name is what you make of it.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Ther's no way any woman in her right mind would be screaming out, "SHELDON" during the throws of passion....

*wipes a tear*

GBL

• delilah
    delilah

Naw, GBL....YOU are a good-looking man.....the Sheldon I know ISN'T.......and I didn't realize your name was Sheldon...there's not a thing wrong with your name....and, uh, by the way , you have a cute grin, from where I'm standing....

Delilah

• poppers
    poppers

Yeah. It didn't work for Billy Crystal's character either in When Harry Met Sally.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

But, Shelly, baby, it really could be worse.

My best friend when I was a dub was married to a man called Grenville. When I met my current partner he thought it was totally hilarious to simulate my friends nighttime passions - taking her from behind while she shouts 'give it to me Grenville, give it to me!!'

• delilah
    delilah

lol Katie......

• Dustin
    Dustin

Whenever I take a big dump and the toilet plugs I call it taking a Sheldon.

• Dustin
    Dustin

It's seriously not that bad dude. It's not like the name Dustin is that much better. But it is knd of funny thinking about some chick screaming "Hump me Sheldon" LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Whenever I take a big dump and the toilet plugs I call it taking a Sheldon.

LOL....That is so mean!

I like the name. It's cute. Like you Sheldon cute as can be!

I have always loved my name..Brooke. It fits me really well. I took alot of time in choosing my kids names Lily and Jack simple old school names.

Brooke

• nilfun
    nilfun

Just go by your middle name with your first name initialized -- like J. Edgar Hoover and M.Night Shyamalan did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit