Who and What was the deal on this Leo Greenlee's person ?????

by run dont walk 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Almost a year ago Randy presented the story of Mark Palo, who was victimized by Greenlees:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77513/1.ashx

• minimus
    minimus

Potleg, if you ever feel comfortable to express things, I'm sure you will get sympathetic, caring ears.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://cultbuster.info/default.htm "Grimlees" is up at my site

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

That`s a little sickening, isn`t it? While homosexual dubs around the world struggle with the shame and"sin" of their sexual orientation, that fat, old fart is enjoying his little drunken homo-orgies in a backroom at Bethel? I wonder how many homo-dubs around the world killed themselves over their satanic and "unnatural" homosexuality, while that fat f##k was "mounting" his young stallions. LoL, I wonder what he used to tell his "subjects". "Don`t worry, I`m a GB, Jehovah says it`s ok that I pork you. Now bend over, you little boy-slut!"

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ha ha. "Squeal like a pig, Bethel-boy!"

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hi Potleg,

Chitty lived in London Bethel for around fifty years before moving to Brooklyn to join the GB. His last thirty years in London he lived with his homosexual lover, Edgar Clay, like two old poofs in a retirement home. However, that didn't stop him also liking the young boys, especially in the sauna.

This is from Chitty's life story:

*** w63 2/15 p. 118 "In Pleasant Places" with Jehovah’s Organization ***With an older brother and a boy friend I attended some talks being given by the Bible Students, as Jehovah’s witnesses were then known... Then, too, in Bethel itself there is the opportunity of entering into a real friendship... Then, too, I have had the same friend and roommate for the past thirty years or more, Brother Edgar Clay, whose life story you may have already read; but now we share a lovely room, a most pleasant home with a fine view facing south, and an extra window looking out to rising fields and trees and the setting sun in all its glory.

I guess we lived in more innocent times back then and nobody recognised the signs in time.

Sorry you're still hurting. Have you tried finding a good therapist?

• tetrapod.sapien
  • Englishman
    Englishman

Edgar Clay?

Wow. He had a really "plummy" voice. Worked at London Mill Hill type setting as I recall.

BTW, there were guys back then who believed that homosexuality was a very dilute form of fornication that was not to be regarded as a DF'able offence. They really did regard it as no more serious than masturbation.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit