Who and What was the deal on this Leo Greenlee's person ?????

by run dont walk 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

From RUMOUR, I understand he was a governing body member, and he liked getting new bethelite boys drunk and playing hide the hot dog in your bum, and that he was transferred to New Orleans as a "Special pioneer", now this is all rumour, do we have any facts, and how long was he a governing body member, and did he die a faithful witness ??????? Any info on this guy would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

• blondie
  • seven006
    seven006

Read down to my second post on the first page.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/58061/1.ashx

• potleg
    potleg

I dont know much about Greenlees BUT I do have first hand experience with his buddy Ewart Chitty...oh yes I've kept my mouth shut about him for the past 30 years...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well potleg he is dead now so please speak out - no chance of any legal action against you for speaking out

• potleg
    potleg

Well maybe I will...but not here or now..> I have memories that are to painful to withstand the light of day...I feel anger rising even as I write this.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

In Penton's book Apocalypse Delayed he comments on page 393 under his notes about Greenlees. If you do not have the book I can type the comment.

Jeff

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

SOMEWHERE IN MY STACK OF NEWSPAPER CLIPS, I HAVE A COPY OF HIS OBITUARY. HOPE I CAN FIND IT SOMEDAY.

I DO REMEMBER A QUOTE IN IT THOUGH, TRUE STORY. IT SAID 'HE WAS LOVED BY ALL THOSE HE TOUCHED.'

I'LL BET HE WAS!

OUTASERVICE

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have a tape of a public talk given by Leo Greenlees in 1983, shortly before his dismissal from the Body. I should maybe give it a listen.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He got thrown out of the GB and Bethel for touching up a ten year old boy, notice however that he was not expelled from the org as was R Franz, for apostasy. There were rumours long before that, that he was gay. He continued to serve in the org until his death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit