How do you get DISASSOCIATED ?

by philo 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Gsark: Thanks for the list of 'Screams and Don't Screams'. When I walked away in 1993, it was still 'screaming.' I did not know that in 1998 they are back to 'Scream.' It is amaxing that the Society can make 12 flip-flops on this issue in 30 years, and they have the gaul to label it 'tacking' in the sea, and 'progressive light'. These men at the top of the JW food chain are really criminals in a moral sense, if not a legal sense. Thanks again for this valueable update. - Amazing

• waiting
    waiting

Hi Gsark,

Thanks for the list. Along with Amazing, I'm not familiar with the 1998 directive. Could you please print it here, or a click?

I went to Tallyman's site on Scream/No Scream - and it stopped at 1993.

Thanking you in advance.

waiting

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hey gsark - the comment about 'involves a woman' intrigued me - anyone have any info on whether this is a real issue - ie women more likely to be 'DF' rather than 'DA by default' ?????

• belbab
    belbab

Blondie,

You forgot the after dinner mint. After the announcement, while sitting around with others toasting the supreme effort the elders went through, you drop the comment that it must have been for fornicating or homosexuality or whatever fits the best and then you set the rumor mill in motion. Belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit