Who is directing them?

by barbar 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Netty
    Netty
    Re: Who is directing them?

Could it beeeeeeee....... SATAN!?!??!?!?

think Church lady.

• jula71
    jula71
    Why was it scientists, who they only agree with when it suits them, who gave them this spiritual insight?

That's an interesting thought regarding science. when you think in the whole scheme of what they believe. Regarding using blood transfusions and using blood components, science and medicine is wrong. The thought that a past world wide flood is very unlikely if not a fantasy, science is wrong. Jerusalem being destroyed in 586bc vs. 607bc, science is wrong. Science is ONLY right when they can use it to push their beliefs, then they do out of their way to show that even science backs them up!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Who is leading them?

Here are my culprits:

The spirit of Ra Ra Rasputin

George Bush

Sue Pollard

Eddie the Eagle Edwards

Buzz Lightyear

• Scully
    Scully
    JWs claim to be led by God. He is directing their organisation by his spirit.

In my experience, where ever JWs or the WTS refer to something they say or believe as Spirit Directed™, what they really mean is Spirit Bum Steered.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

hard fast rule-PEOPLE IMITATE THE GOD THAT THEY WORSHIP 2Corn 11:13-15

The headless horseman runs their show

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sociopathic desires is what direct them. The fear of being exposed, the insane delusions that have lead other mind control cult, they have a mean God Jehovah induced psychoses .

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    Eddie the Eagle Edwards

ha ha ha, did he still not break his neck?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I think its Phillip and Morris, Marlboro cigs, since thats where they get their money from!

• Ticker
    Ticker

The GB is probably lucky if they can still even function, nevermind lead. Probably senile dreams is leading them. lol

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit