PROTEST RALLY AT WTS HQ, BROOKLYN, NY WITH DINNER AFTERWARDS

by SHUNNED FATHER 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

my bad. let me email you my question

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Has anyone planned to hit the news with it?

Also, I believe [email protected] will get through.

• jomac
    jomac

Lawrence, you, Bill and others need to work together against this monstrous organization. On another thread I just posted:

"Recently a state court said that JW elders in its state can get away with allowing a child molester prey upon JWs in his congregation, so why don't some of you who can consider picketing that state's court and the kingdom hall where this took place.

Shame them so other courts and kingdom hall elders will know they can't just forget such evil."

• Frog
    Frog

Will be a giant job for you SF, you might need to be persistant to get the desired result. Good for you though, your excellent intentions do you much credit:) Keep reviving this thread so that it stays in the minds of all old and new posters. Frog x

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Oh now I see, u do plan to make news. Sorry. That email address should work.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Although I can afford to go, I'm certain you could get some support in numbers from SNAP if you haven't asked already.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Lawrence,

I would love to be there in support, but I have chemotherapy scheduled for that day as things stand now. Is there any other way I could help?

Brenda

• inquirer
    inquirer

Maybe I am silly, but it seems a long time to wait for it! Why are you waiting 4 months for it? Does it take that long to organize a rally?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'm interested in joining.

Kwin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Is this still on?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit